In our time, millions of people suffer from diseases that, by right, are called diseases of the 21st century. Among them, diabetes, AIDS and sim...
Asinergia Babinsky, as a symptom of cerebellar ataxia
Asinergia Babinsky is a symptom of such a disease as cerebellar ataxia, which is characterized by a disruption in the functioning of the limbs that perform combined movements.
Simply put, the asynergy manifests itself in a complete or partial inability to control certain muscle contractions of the for the production of complex motor processes.
The patient is unable to perform several complex movements at the same time. These actions will be divided into several simple ones, executed successively one after another.
Such processes include walking, which is very different from the ordinary gait of a healthy member of society. Outwardly, one might think that a person is in a state of alcoholic or narcotic intoxication, but this is the so-called "drunken" gait of the patient.
In some cases, the patient may have a torso tilt to the side with which the cerebellum is more affected.
What indicates a malfunction in the work of the cerebellum
The first bell, indicating a violation of the cerebe
- Nystagmus - involuntary twitching of the eyeball at a frequency of up to 100 - 200 times per minute. With this symptom, it seems that the patient very quickly reads, as if "jumping" eyes from one line to another.
- Intensive tremor - trembling contractions of muscles when trying to touch something. For example, if you try to touch the tip of the nose or the heel with your finger, the jitter amplitude will increase in accordance with the approach to the desired touch point.
- Systematic or periodic loss of balance during walking and during a stay in the peaceful state.
- The difficulty or impossibility of simultaneous execution of opposite movements by the limbs. For example, the patient is not able to cut one foot, and at the same time tighten the sock to the other. Or when walking, carry out the pendulum movements forward - back.
- Problems with the speech machine.
I want to note that if any of the above symptoms occur, it can be assumed that the cerebellum lesion occurs.
The localization of the affected area of the cerebellum is also not unimportant. The more it is, the worse the patient is.
Synergy is a series of factors responsible for stabilizing the center of gravity.
Characteristic symptoms of
If the cerebellar worm is affected, the patient will experience the following symptoms:
- staggers the body while walking;
- movement with widely spaced legs;
- loss of balance in standing position;
- condition, reminiscent of intoxication.
With the normal operation of the cerebellum, a number of complex processes occur in it, several thousand signals are given, stimulating the reduction of muscle tissue.
If you "turn off" at least one of these signals, then the harmonious functioning of individual limbs simultaneously with the rest becomes impossible.
So, for example, when walking, the patient, as it were, bends back. The reason for this is the center of gravity, moved to the rear. It turns out that the legs perform motor functions, and the body "brakes" and "does not keep up."
Or, for example, if a patient attempts to bend backwards, he will fall, as knee and ankle joints will not have time to bend simultaneously with the lumbar spine to distribute the center of gravity.
To determine the presence of a symptom, you do not need to spend a lot of time in hospitals, donate blood, urine or other tests.
To determine the asynergy, it is sufficient to perform a series of visual tests. This can be done, either with the help of a specialist, or independently at home.
A characteristic symptom for disorders in the functioning of the cerebellum is the dysmetry. What is characteristic of this disorder?
What is the danger of post-traumatic encephalopathy of the brain and what are the complications of the disease in the future? The methods of treatment offered by modern medicine.
Take the sample
The most common samples for the Asinergia Babinsky:
- Starting position: standing .Legs of the patient are at shoulder level. The feet are slightly "looking" in the sides. The patient is offered to lean back on the team. If a person can not maintain balance due to uncoordinated movements in the knee joints, the test result is positive.
- Patient is offered to sit on a chair .If he is unable to rise on his own due to the impossibility of simultaneous functioning of the joints of the thigh and lower leg, the result is positive.
- The patient is laid on a flat surface on the back of the .The arms are bent in the elbows, hands are on the chest. The legs are evenly spaced( about the width of the shoulders).From this position, a person should move to a sitting position without the help of hands. In patients with this diagnosis, one or both legs will rise instead of the trunk( depending on the degree and location of the affected area).The body will remain on the surface.
- If you shake the patient's hand, then he can not straighten it .
- The characteristic gait with the "lagging" trunk of the is a sign of asynergy.
- If the patient is offered to lean on the palm of the hand in front of the standing assistant , and the latter suddenly removes the limbs, the patient will fall forward. A healthy person will only be shaken by inertia or will remain immobile.
- If a person has a disorder, then he can not lift his eyes up. Simultaneously with this attempt, the head will be thrown back.
Treatment of the word
Treatment of the syndrome of asynergia, as such, does not exist, because it is not a disease, but a symptom of the disease of the cerebellum.
Specialists, as a rule, prescribe drugs that are rich in vitamin composition, as well as massage procedures. This course helps maintain the general tone of the body, strengthen immunity, warm up muscle tissue, but does not lead to an absolute recovery of the patient.
It is not necessary to visit questionable home doctors when a symptom occurs. After all, if modern medicine does not know how to eliminate the disorder, then the self-taught healer, even more so. Take care of yourself!